End to End AngularJS Development Services
Front End with a personality
Developers sighed in relief with the introduction of AngularJS as it has mitigated their concerns related to web application development including designing, coding, and testing. AngularJS uses MVC architecture making the process of designing hassle free with the benefit of imparting creative liberty.
Advantages of AngularJS Services
76DE, one of the best AngularJS development company in India make full use of the advantages of AngularJS to deliver beyond the expectations of our clients.
- Developers can reuse the codes or the components of the codes written before in different applications thus making AngularJS development a unique framework even with earlier written code.
- Two-way data binding is possible with AngularJS, meaning you can make any data related changes and it would immediately be propagated to the corresponding views and when any change is made in the view, that would happen in the underlying model as well. As soon as the app data changes, there will be corresponding changes in the UI and UX as well.
- For many developers, the use of AngularJS is a personal advantage. If a browser that would do a couple of tricks for you like creating custom HTML tags or decorate elements with behaviour, then AngularJS makes it possible. Additionally, you can also manipulate DOM attributes in several exciting ways.
- The built-in dependency injection is something most developers prefer AngularJS. This feature allows them to develop, test and understand applications in a better way. With the DI feature, In order to ensure AngularJS’s core features, one can simply add that parameter and customise it as well.
- AngularJS is a comprehensive solution for a quick and eye-catching front-end development. It does not need any other plugins or frameworks. Moreover, there is a range of other features that include Restful actions, data building, dependency injection, enterprise-level testing, etc.
- AngularJS provides the capability to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.Dependency injection is something AngularJS is known for testing & Single Page Application (SPA) design.
- AngularJS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving the user a rich and responsive front end experience.
- AngularJS code is unit testable making them ideal for a personalised and unique front end. The MVC architecture ensures that the application development, testing & maintenance is fast & quick.
- AngularJS uses dependency injection and makes use of separation of concerns.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.